F.A.Q. for Service Providers
Question: I did not receive an incoming SMS to confirm my mobile phone number.
Answer: Please check whether you have entered your mobile number including your countries code correctly. If your number is correct and your provider imposes no restriction on the incoming international messages and you still did not receive the SMS, please, leave us a message here detailing your mobile number and country code.
Question: Why do I pay fee when buying a service?
Answer: We’re here to provide new customers, security, privacy, and timely payments, so you can keep doing what you love the most. EDscanner will bring you new customers from all over the world without additional marketing budget from your side. You only pay a small commission for every successful order.
Question: Can I change my username?
Answer: No, unfortunately, username can not be changed.
Question: I can not send a message to a Student.
Answer: This sometimes happens to users from China. We may advise you to use some intermediary software to connect to EDscanner and try again. In any case, please, report the issue here.
Question: I can not attach document(s) to my message.
Answer: EDscanner automatically blocks files other then zip, rar, jpg, png, psd, jpeg, ai, cdr, eps, txt, pdf, doc, docx, ppt, pptx, pps, ppsx , odt, xls, xlsx, mp3, m4a, ogg, wav, mp4, m4v, mov, wmv, avi, mpg, ogv, dwg, svg, pages, numbers. You may convert your file to one of the allowed formats. If you believe we should add your file type to the list, please, contact Support. Also, the allowed size of the files attached is 30MB. To share larger files, please, use links to file sharing services.
Question: Is it safe to use my bank card on EDscanner?
Answer: Yes, it is. First, all the payments are processed by PayPal or RoboKassa services (at your choice) on their dedicated servers. Both payment service providers are highly reputable and industry security standards compliant which means that EDscanner will not access or process your payment data. Second, the security of EDscanner is provided by several world-class IT security companies simultaneously: cloudflare.com, siteguard.com and (name is not provided for security reasons).
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have a bank account and complete your Bank Details at your profile. Currently EDscanner withdraws funds to bank accounts only.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Request Withdrawal page following a clearance period of 20 days after the order is marked as complete.
- To withdraw your available revenue, you must submit a withdrawal request to initiate the withdrawal process. Each withdrawal request is processed manually by our accounting department.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is $50 US Dollars, 50 Euro and 3000 Russian rubles. If you would like to request withdrawal of a smaller amount, in some cases we may consider your request sent via Support Center.
- Withdrawal fees: $20 US Dollars per each bank wire transfer for transfers in US Dollars; 20 Euro per each bank wire transfer for transfers in Euro; 0 Russian rubles per each bank wire transfer for transfers in Russian rubles. Additional fees may appear during or after the wire transfer process (including, but not limited to): intermediary banks, your local bank or other bodies may charge additional fees depending on your location, tax status and local regulations.
- Withdrawals cannot be undone.
Did not find answer to your question? Please, open a support ticket.